Your products or services have a reputation. They are known and recognised because of the name you have given them.
This enables your customers to distinguish you from your competitors.
Protect that name by registering a TRADEMARK.
A trademark can be a word, a logo, a graphic design, a typeface or a slogan.
It is important that the sign you choose is distinctive, i.e. that it is perceived by the public as referring to a business and not as a generic name.
It is important that your sign is not likely to be confused with an identical or similar earlier trade mark registered for identical or similar goods/services.
Please note: When you apply for a trade mark, the trade mark office does not check whether there are similar earlier trademarks. It will only check that the sign meets the formal requirements.
Our services in the field of trademarks
- Definition of the protection strategy of the trademark
- Availability searches
- Preparation of trademark applications
- Filing of National and International Trademarks (Under the Madrid Agreement and Protocol) before the concerned offices (IPI, USPTO, WIPO, ...)
- Follow-up of registration procedures
- Management of renewals of protection
- Preparation and filing of oppositions against similar or identical marks
- Preparation and filing of replies to third party objections
- National, regional or global trademark surveillance
- Management of portfolios (including registration of name changes, assignments, etc.)
- Training in the field of trademarks
Power of attorney
Liste of countries
www.swissreg.ch - Swiss trademark searches
© Joël Nithardt 2018-2024
Mise à jour : 08.02.2024